Business liability insurance is an important way to protect your business in cases of claims of damage or injury experienced by others and caused by your employee or yourself. Other types of commercial coverage can also help safeguard your business assets. One of our dedicated agents at Insurance Team One is available to answer all your questions on business insurance.
• Attorney fees
• Medical cost
• Damage expenses
Commercial property insurance companies evaluate the cost of each component or the average cost of items like inventory or clients’ property. Typical commercial property insurance for small businesses costs around $750 annually but can exceed tens of thousands of dollars for large warehouses, commercial spaces, and developments.
To protect employers from lawsuits resulting from workplace accidents and to provide medical care and compensation for lost income to employees hurt in workplace accidents.
Protects your business from a variety of claims including bodily injury, property damage, personal injury and others that can arise from its business operations. General liability insurance will not protect you from everything
For example, general liability will not protect you from claims of negligence, even if it isn’t you or your business’ fault. Some people buy other business liability insurance
You should seriously consider personal liability insurance coverage if your business:
• Provides a professional service
• Regularly provides advice for clients
• Is requested by a client to have professional liability insurance
Business Office Policy
• Need general liability insurance
• Have business equipment such as computers, printers and furniture
• Own the building at which you work and need to insure the property
• Own and work with large amounts of data on a regular basis
• Have employees who could act dishonestly or steal clients' property
Data breach insurance helps your business respond to breaches and can offer enough protection for small business owners. Cyber liability insurance is typically meant for larger businesses and offers more coverage to help prepare for, respond to, and recover from cyberattacks